Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of business of the supply of training by Crewclass, (hereafter called ‘The Company’) are deemed to be accepted by the Client by virtue of a booking or engagement of the services of The Company
1. The Company accepts responsibility under the various provisions in that behalf contained in the Health and Safety at Work act 1974 and will ensure that all trainees will not contravene any ‘duty’ instruction imposed by law.
2. The Company reserves the right to sub-contract the provision of training to its subsidiaries or associates, and such contractors shall for the purposes of the performance of the contract be in the same position as The Company.
3. We reserve the right not to admit or to expel delegates without liability if in our absolute discretion their behaviour is inconsistent with our reputation or management of the Course.
4. Each delegate must inform us in writing of any medical condition which may affect them or others (e.g. epilepsy, diabetes). We will keep such information in confidence. In addition for courses which involve physical activity, it is the responsibility of each delegate to take appropriate medical advice that they are fit to take part.
5. The Company will endeavour to provide a specific Consultant/Trainer for the full period of the course.
6. The Company accepts no liability for loss except where caused by its own negligence. Such loss shall be limited to the contract value and The Company will not be liable for any further or consequential loss however caused.
7. Where a firm booking is subsequently cancelled, The Company reserves the right to apply the following charges: 7 days or less before the course start date, 50% of the fee; 2 days or less before the course start date, full fee of the course. Cancellations will only be accepted in writing. The date The Company received the cancellation this will be regarded as the date the cancellation has been made and appropriate charges will apply. However substitutions can be made at any time prior to the course start date.
These Terms and Conditions of Business may only be varied by express agreement in writing by both the Client and a Director of The Company.
(Course Director / Proprietor)
Crewclass, Garden Flat, 4 Filey Rd, Scarborough, North Yorkshire YO11 2SF